One of the missions of CIRTN-R2FIC is to enhance mentorship and trainee career development in the network. Related resources, upcoming events, and current job opportunities can be found below.
The CIRTN-R2FIC Mentorship Working Group was established in March of 2021. If you are interested in joining or volunteering for a mentorship initiative, please contact Mathieu Ferron.
- EASD Annual Meeting (virtual): September 19-23, 2022
- Till & McCulloch Meeting (TMM): October 3-5, 2022
- Alberta Diabetes Institute Research Day: October 28, 2022
- CIRTN National Meeting: November 8-9, 2022
- Diabetes Canada/CSEM Conference: November 9-12, 2022
- Vancouver Diabetes Research Day: November 17, 2022
- DREAM Annual Symposium: November 30-December 1, 2022
- Alberta-BC Islet Workshop: February 15-16, 2023
- University of Alberta Career Center Seminars: These free seminars give you the basic information you need to prepare your work search tools, strengthen your LinkedIn profile, succeed at career fairs, and look for work.
Mentorship Working Group Members
Mathieu Ferron (Chair)
Faculty, Carleton University
Faculty, University of Alberta
Graduate Student, University of Manitoba